Code of Conduct
Diversity & Inclusion Policy
Acclamation Brewing is dedicated to creating and maintaining an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion for all. Our values are important, and are only made better by gathering the experiences, knowledge, and perspectives of people from all walks of life. We celebrate differences in age, race, ethnicity, national original, religion, physical and mental ability, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, family and marital status, and all the various backgrounds that help shape us all. Our commitment to diversity applies to hiring practices, promotions, pay and benefits, termination, training, teambuilding and more. Prospective employees and current employees alike are expected to treat each other, and be treated, with respect and dignity. We seek to foster an environment that promotes:
• A healthy, collaborative and courteous atmosphere
• Engagement from all employees that allows for more varied insights
• Adjustability, where appropriate, to allow for an individual’s personal needs
• Initiatives from our Acclamation Brewing and the employees that encourage growth in the community
We are committed to providing a work environment free of sexual or any form of unlawful harassment or discrimination. Harassment or unlawful discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by local, state or federal laws is illegal and prohibited by Acclamation Brewing policy. Such conduct by or towards any employee, contract worker, customer, vendor or anyone else who does business with Acclamation will not be tolerated. Any employee or contract worker who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of their employment or engagement. To the extent a customer, vendor or other person with whom the Acclamation Brewing
does business engages in unlawful harassment or discrimination, the Acclamation Brewing will take appropriate corrective action.
Employees have the right to be addressed by the name and pronoun that correspond to the employee’s gender identity, upon request. The intentional or persistent refusal to respect an employee’s gender identity can constitute harassment and is a violation of this policy.
WORK RULES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
Employment is with the mutual consent of the Employee and Acclamation Brewing LLC. Both the Employee and Acclamation Brewing LLC have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause or advance notice.
It is not possible to provide a complete list of every work rule or performance standard. As a result, the following are presented only as examples. Employees are responsible for understanding and following these standards and work rules. Employees who do not comply may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination.
Employees may be disciplined, up to and including possible termination, for poor job performance, as determined by Acclamation Brewing LLC. Some examples of poor job performance are as follows:
- Below average work quality or quantity;
- Poor attitude, including rudeness, or lack of cooperation;
- Excessive absenteeism, tardiness, or abuse of break and meal privileges;
- Failure to follow instructions or Acclamation Brewing policies and procedures.
- Alcohol or drug use or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol during work hours/shift in violation of Acclamation Brewing LLC Policy on Alcohol, Drugs and Controlled Substances.
- Sleeping or taking excessive break periods during your shift is prohibited and may result in termination and/or disciplinary action.
Employees may also be disciplined, up to and including possible termination, for misconduct. Some examples of misconduct are as follows:
- Abuse, misuse, theft, or the unauthorized possession or removal of Acclamation Brewing property or the personal property of others;
- Falsifying or making a material omission on Acclamation Brewing records, reports, or other documents, including payroll, personnel, and employment records;
- Divulging confidential Acclamation Brewing information to unauthorized persons;
- Disorderly conduct on Acclamation Brewing property, including fighting or attempted bodily injury, or the use of profane, abusive, or threatening language toward others, or possession of a weapon;
- Violation of any law adversely affecting Acclamation Brewing LLC, or conviction in court of any crime which may cause the employee to be regarded as unsuitable for continued employment;
- Violation of Acclamation Brewing LLC Policy on Alcohol, Drugs, and Controlled Substances;
- Marking or punching the time card of another employee or knowingly allowing someone else to mark or punch your time card.
- Sleeping during your shift or excessive break periods during your shift